|Location: Woking, Surrey, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + DOE + vehicle & package|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Brogan McPake||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Highways Maintenance Supervisor
I'm currently recruiting for a successful Highways and Civils Contractor who specialise in various highways maintenance and surfacing projects. If you are an experienced Highways Maintenance Supervisor, with both experience supervising highways teams and ordering materials, please get in contact as my client is interviewing immediately!
This will be on a permanent or temporary to permanent basis. Salary dependent on tickets and experience.
Highways Maintenance Supervisor Key Role Details:
- Responsible for supervising several highways gangs carrying out reinstatement works including patching, small surfacing works, whitetop works, kerbing
- Daily briefings and toolbox talks
- Order materials, equipment
- Carry out pre-site visit and checks, as well as monthly site audits
- Reporting any incidents / near misses
- Liaising with the Manager with updates and highlighting any potential issues
- Ensure contracts ares completed on time and within budget
- Ensuring that teams are working within guidelines and strict health & safety standards
- Regular project meetings, assisting with programming of works and updating information
Highways Maintenance Supervisor Requirements:
- Proven supervisory experience within a highways maintenance environment, specifically as listed above (patching, surfacing, kerbing etc.)
- NRSWA accreditation (Supervisor) essential
- SSSTS / SMSTS preferred
- NEBOSH or equivalent health and safety qualifications / knowledge
- Competent user of MS office, MS Teams
Please get in contact with Brogan or send your CV ASAP to be considered for this fantastic opportunity as a Highways Maintenance Supervisor.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.