|Location: Aldershot, Hampshire||Salary: Attractive Salary + Excellent Package!|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Highways Maintenance Technician (Electronic / Electrical Engineering background)
Hampshire and surrounding (Surrey etc.)
I am currently looking for Highways Maintenance Technicians, on behalf of my client, a leading highways and communications technology company.
Do you have an Electrical background and are looking to start a fresh new career?
My client has a great opportunity for you to begin your career within the Motorway Communications sector.
Full Training will be provided - If you have the right attitude and are interested in progressing a career within the Traffic Signals, I would love to hear from you! So, if you have an electronic or electrical engineering background, please take a look!
** This role is offering an attractive salary + benefits (including van) - Please call me for more info on the package **
Highways Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Electronic engineering background or equivalent
- Maintenance or Electrical experience
- Computer literate
- Full UK driving licence
Highways Maintenance Technician Desirable:
- Knowledge of digital transmission and analogue transmission systems (voice, data, video)
- Highways or Motorways Electrical experience - such as CCTV, VMS (variable message signs), MIDAS, ANPR, HATMS, Control Base Station comms etc.
- ONC / BTEC or equivalent in Electronic Engineering
Your role as Highways Maintenance Technician is to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on the motorway fibre network.
Highways Maintenance Technician Duties:
- Maintain and repair fibre network equipment on the motorway
- Fault finding and rectification
- Planned, reactive and proactive maintenance
- Complete timesheets and fault reports
- Identify and rectify network issues
If you have the Highways Technician or Electronic Engineering experience required for this role, please contact me or send your CV ASAP!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.