|Location: Cambridgeshire||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + vehicle + package|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Brogan McPake||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Highways Manager - Operations
I am currently recuiting for an experienced Highways Operations Manager, on behalf of my client a successful Highways Maintenance company.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Providing leadership, guidance and direction to the Operations teams, across multiple sites over the UK, to ensure that all stated objectives, aims and targets are achieved. The Operations Manager will ensure that the team maximise financial returns on all contracts, ensures full compliance with safety and business policies and procedures, ensures the effective allocation of operational resources and drives best practice and continuous improvements. You will be managing the schemes from start to finish, planning resource, plant / machinery and materials effectively by preparing weekly action plans.
As the works are UK wide, there will be some travel /staying away involved, so flexibility is a must.
- Largely qualified by experience relating to industry standards
- Extensive Highways background and experience
- NVQ level 6 (or equivalent) CSCS Black Card preferred
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Health & Safety
- Estimating/Costing Systems
- Management experience
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate teams across multiple contracts.
- Effective communication skills
- IT Literate Word Excel, Project, Powerpoint
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please contact me or send me your CV ASAP.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.