|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: HR Advisor
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Package
The HR Advisor will be responsible for delivering and handling general enquiries on a full range of HR activities in a high volume, fast paced environment. The HR Advisor will provide support and guidance on a range of HR matters to specific areas of the business whilst building and developing relationships with colleagues at all levels.
The HR Advisor will be an experienced HR professional with strong communication, management, administration and Excel skills.
A level 5 CIPD qualification is desirable, however not essential, but must show to be working towards this level to develop your skills and make you more commercially aware.
Main responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Overseeing to queries in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance, family friendly matters, organisational change and the range of employee and employment relations matters.
- To lead and/or support the HR Business Partner on disciplinary and grievance casework, ensuring the implementation of legislation, policy and best practice.
- To coordinate maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave with line manager, HR Service Delivery, Payroll and the employee to ensure letters and systems reflect agreements.
The successful HR Advisor will have the following:
- Good standard of education with CIPD qualification - HR Intermediate Certificate (Level 5 CIPD) /commitment to complete qualification (or equivalent experience)
- Detailed experience of administrative work, employee relations, recruitment principles and practices (including assessment centres) and working knowledge of Employment Law.
- Experience leading/ supporting HR Business Partner on disciplinary and grievance casework, ensuring the implementation of legislation, policy and best practice.
- To support the team with generalist HR support as required, to include projects, support in employment relations and other projects as requested
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the HR Advisor, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next HR Advisor, hit that apply button now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.