|Location: Inverness, Highlands||Salary: £18 - £20.40 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
HR Advisor needed for a multinational pharmaceutical organisation based in Inverness who are looking to employ an experienced HR Advisor with an in-depth knowledge of all HR advisory practices from Hire to Retire.
The successful HR Advisor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because you will receive a payrate of up to £20.40 per hour.
What the role entails: To provide consistent HR administrative and advisory work practices across the UK from Hire to Retire. Using the Workday system and associated end to end processes. Consider regular review of systems/processes/procedures for maximum efficiency and attainment of service levels. Share knowledge/information to achieve best practice and resolve administrative issues quickly and effectively.
Some of the areas within the HR Advisor role will include:
* Recruiting & Selection
* New Hire Onboarding
* Learning & Development
* Employee Data Management
* Total Rewards
* Business Structure
* Employee Relations Seperation
* Absence & Disability Management
* Staffing Events
What you need to be the successful HR Advisor:
* Preferably educated to 'A' level or equivalent
* Excellent communication skills
* Passionate about doing a good job, willing to challenge themselves do more than they may think possible.
* Think "Employee experience" each and every day
* Willing to take the initiative and not wait or assume someone else will do 'it'
* Work with a sense of urgency without compromising quality or attention to detail
* Used to working with sensitive personal data and the compliance measures around data privacy
* A team player, who is also an independent thinker with the ability to positively influence and gain commitment from team members
* Ability to manage complexity and be highly organised when working under pressure
* Understand that filing is an essential task, even if it's not the most fun
* Good sense of humour
* Computer software package skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Workday).
* Full & clean driving licence
* Certificate in Personnel Practice considered an advantage
* Previous experience of working in an HR (or similar) environment
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Advisor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!