|Location: Sevenoaks, Kent||Salary: £40000 - £450000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ashleigh Hicks||Job Published: 28 days ago|
HR Business Partner
Perm - Temp - OPEN TO BOTH
I have an excellent opportunity to work with one of my favourite clients within the Highways industry.
This client strives to be the leading family infrastructure business delivering a better society through collaboration, protection of resources and continued investment in self-delivery.
They are looking for someone like YOU to be based in a modern Sevenoaks office where you'll be directly reporting to the HR Director. There will be some additional travel required however - giving you the opportunity to venture out and meet staff around the business.
They have approximately 1,500 employees both on site and in office, so will have a real mixture of people to work with.
About the HR Business Partner role:
- As the HR Business Partner, it'll be a focus to support the People agenda for the client to deliver a positive and engaging employee experience, partnering with the wider stakeholder audience and ensuring all procedures and processes are adhered to.
- Delivery of an end to end first-class HR service; management and delivery of Human Resources and policies and procedures, leading and contributing to the success of HR projects and other ad hoc projects required by the business.
- Provision of expert generalist HR knowledge with particular reference to employee relations, including, but not limited to: performance, disciplinary matters, grievance, attendance, redundancy, attrition, terms and conditions variations and TUPE activities.
- Actively develop, document and publicise HR policies and procedures to align workforce initiatives, drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Working collaboratively with the specified Company divisions to support the delivery of their business plans from a people focussed perspective.
About the HR Business Partner:
- CIPD qualified
- Strong generalist experience, and will bring a combination of experience of supporting fast paced change and transformation with a collaborative, commercial and coaching approach to senior stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to balance the delivery of wide scale change projects with the design and implementation of functional people plans in partnership with the business leadership teams.
Benefits of becoming our HR Business Partner:
- Competitive salary
- Single cover private healthcare
- Car allowance - monthly
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Holiday that exceeds statutory limits
- Job security plus career & professional development.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.