|Location: Malta||Salary: benefits|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
€45,000-€50,000 + benefits
Your main responsibilities and duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Daily operative HR expertise, support, coaching and feedback to managers and employees
- Be part of and a driver in your department's management team/s and guide, steer and support in relevant HR related matters.
- Drive HR projects & processes.
- Performance and Talent management.
- Be a true ambassador of our core values with the aim to enhance rapid growth, innovation and quality.
- Oversee Payroll
- Analyzing and presenting people analytics.
- Facilitate training events and workshops.
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Provide company-wide information by interpreting people data and analysing figures on staff turnover, cost per hire etc.
- Devise recruitment strategy and oversee its implementation. Interview senior hires where necessary.
- Continuously review the responsibilities of the HR department and make bold decisions when necessary.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.