|Location: Munich||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 12 days ago|
HR Manager needed for our client a leading provider in end-to-end solutions for global digital networks based in Munich. With core capabilities in Optical Interconnect, Virtualised Access Solutions, Network Software and System Integration. They are now looking for a HR Manager to assist with the rapid growth of the business.
As HR Manager you will be required to participate in evaluation and monitoring in the success of training programs and conduct follow ups to ensure training objectives are met. You will be expected to provide HR guidance on policies and procedures, when required. The HR Manager will work closely with management and staff at all levels to improve work relationships, build moral and increase productivity and retention.
The HR Manager role:
- Manages HR Data and Analytics.
- HR Reports and Presentation.
- Understanding upcoming vacancy for national and international region and do research on Salary benchmarking and Industry Mapping.
- MIS preparation and analysing data of attrition, retention, etc.
- Manage key HR processes in close partnership with managers (e.g. performance cycle, Performance linked incentives (PLI), employee engagement activities, etc.).
- Ensure that KRA/KPI's of the employees are aligned as per the business objective. Drive continuous performance improvement / Support Top talent program.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers on promotions, demotions, and transfers.
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
Yours skills as a HR Manager:
- 5+ years' experience in HR Generalist or Business Partner role with at least 3 Years in IT or Telecoms industry.
- Bachelors or Masters in HR.
- Excel Skills/ HR analytics Mandatory.
Get in touch now to discuss this exciting HR Manager opportunity and progress your career with a market leading company.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.