|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire||Salary: £22000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Human Factors||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £22,000 - £32,000 (dep on experience) + Benefits
Sector: Human Factors (Medical / Healthcare)
Contact: Ian Cowx
Tel: 01342 330547
Human Factors Consultant.
We have a fantastic new Human Factors opportunity with an independant SME that specialise solely in Human Factors and Usability Consultancy for medical technologies such as medical devices and drug delivery.
Due to continued growth and expansion plans for 2018/19 we are looking for more Human Factors Consultants to join the team in Cambridge.
To be eligible for this role you will need a degree in Human Factors Engineering.
We are open to Graduates upwards and would be very keen to talk to anybody that is interested in a new role as a Human Factors Consultant.
The successful candidate will have a passion for making medical technology better and more usable for us all.
With a degree in human factors (1st or 2:1), the successful candidate will be looking for a career in Human Factors, ergonomics, usability and product interaction.
* Take part in Human Factors studies for global pharmaceutical and medical device clients, alongside more senior colleagues
* Working collaboratively with global medical research companies
* Assist with analysis and translation of research findings
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
* A degree in Human Factors or Ergonomics (1st or 2:1)
* The ability to communicate well both internally and externally with project teams
* The ability to verbally and visually present information
* Have great interpersonal skills
* A keen interest in medical device usability and product development is really important
Why wait, apply today ?