|Location: London||Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum + Flexi-Working,Bonus, Pension|
|Sector: Rail & Infrastructure, Engineering, Human Factors||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Human Factors Consultant.
Flexible Working (Wfh / flexible start and end times)
£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are looking for a Human Factors Consultant to deliver high quality Human Factors Engineering support on a range of interesting and high-profile projects.
Your role will involve working as part of wider multi-disciplinary team on a range of projects across sectors such as Rail, Energy and Aviation. We are seeking a driven and motivated individual who has a passion for the discipline of Human Factors
You will be able to apply your specialist skills and as a consultancy, you will have the opportunity to get involved in business development and develop great relationships with existing and new clients.
This role will also offer support towards Chartership with CIEHF, and support your ongoing career development.
- Human Factors Engineer / Consultant experience.
- Experience in any of the areas such as (task analyses, communications and information needs analysis, predictive and evaluative workload assessments, anthropometric assessment, usability assessment and aspects of organisational Human Factors).
- Experience using recognised research and data analysis tools.
- A collaborative style of working that promotes innovation and team-working.
- Working towards or considering becoming a professional member with a relevant institute such as Chartered / Registered with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors (CIEHF).
- Degree education and/or experience in Human factors, Ergonomics, Occupational or Organisational Psychology.
Desirable (not essential)
- Human Factors Integration on multi-disciplinary projects
- Anthropometrics, accessibility and physical ergonomics including working environment and manual handling
- Task and Communications analysis
- Human Error assessment and evaluation
- Workload assessment (predictive and evaluative)
- Human Computer Interaction
- Usability assessments (performance, error, satisfaction and engagement)
- Control room and operational design.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.