|Location: Bristol||Salary: Bonus and benefits|
|Sector: Nuclear, Human Factors||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Human Factors Consultant.
Bristol, Warrington or Glagow with flexible working.
£50,000 - £60,000 dep on experience.
SC Clearance / UK Passport Holders required.
Our successful Engineering Consultancy client is ready to add a new Human Factors Consultants to their team. Continuing the successful growth of their Human Factors group, we are looking to recruit another Human Factors Consultant to enhance the group even further.
Working on multiple projects you will be delivering Human Factors work programmes as part of multidisciplinary projects undertaken by the Systems Engineering teams across a number of different market sectors such as Nuclear, Defence ,and Transport.
This role is ideally suited to somebody with a breadth of technical knowledge within Human Factors and experience in reviewing and verifying the work of others. In addition, the ability to provide technical leadership within projects to more junior members of the team would be beneficial.
This role requires a deep understanding of the role of Human Factors within multi-disciplinary projects and the ability to plan and deliver Human Factors activities as part of a wider programme.
- A degree level education in a Human Factors related subject.
- Chartered status (or working towards).
- Experience of UK Nuclear industry standards and regulations.
- Experience in managing Human Integration of multi discipline design projects, System equipment and human machine interface design.
- Experience of conducting quantitative and qualitative human error and reliability assessments.
- Ability to develop HF strategies for delivering complex projects, from both a technical and commercial perspective.
- Ability to manage and give specific direction to others.
- Ability to author and review complex technical deliverables.
- Ability to identify and support business development opportunities resulting in the preparation of estimates, proposals, budgets and documentation.
- Possess an excellent understanding and track record of undertaking formal Human Factors analyses as applied to engineering programmes.
- Be able to apply experience of forming and maintaining positive working relationships with clients.
If this sounds of interest please get in touch right away before the closing date for applications arrives.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.