|Location: England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence, Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Job Title: Human Factors Engineer
Location: Remote Working
Term: 3 Months
Day Rate: Discussed Upon Application
Key Skills: Human Factors, Rail, Nuclear, Control Room, Design, Engineering, Support, Project, Safety
We have a great new opportunity for experienced Human Factors Engineers with a company working in the Nuclear and Rail sector. In this position you will provide technical expertise and deliver on technical projects in the Human Factors areas of Control Room Design.
So, what will you be doing as a Human Factors Engineer?
- Provide expert level knowledge of Human Factors Engineering including being up to date with developments in methodology and approach.
- Leading Human Factors support to multi-disciplinary teams addressing technical safety challenges.
- Managing the relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Use initiative to develop new capabilities through innovative approaches and providing insight. Technical lead on complex projects.
- Maintain technical awareness of both internal and external competitors' capabilities within the broader Human Factors safety area.
What Skills & Qualifications are we looking for?
- Degree qualified or equivalent level of demonstrable technical capability.
- Excellent level of knowledge in the specialised field of Human Factors. Detailed knowledge of advanced techniques.
- Proven ability to act independently, under own initiative, while supervising other members of the team
- Strong communication skills, including multi-site working.
- Experience in Control Room Design
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.