|Location: Warrington||Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Human Factors||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 23 days ago|
The Human Factors Manager must possess the right to work in the UK and be prepared and able to achieve and maintain necessary UK Security Clearance.
We are looking for a Human Factors Manager to lead a team of experienced Human Factors Consultants and maintain our clients excellent growth by securing additional work opportunities from existing clients and also work to identify new opportunities in existing skills areas and new prospect areas.
Currently this client is being succesful in the Nuclear and Defence industries.
As an integrated consultancy, the Human Factors Manager will work alongside highly experienced Safety Case, Risk & Reliability, Resilience and Security, Waste and Decommissioning and PSA colleagues,. Yoiu will also support the dedicated Business Development Team (offering HF advice and guidance) and actively collaborate with Engineers and data scientists across the wider business.
You will understand the importance of providing effective and customised mentoring and support in a positive environment to enable individuals to learn and grow. You will be committed to your personal development and goals and will be fully supported if there are any gaps in your experience to allow you to perforn this role at your very best.
You will have responsibility for the performance of your team, from both a quality and financial perspective and will support the recruitment and Line Management of individuals.
Flexible working is available and that can be predominantly from home however, you should be prepared to travel to client sites in the UK when required.
A Human Factors background in the high-hazard industries will be advantageous.
- Generous annual training allowance and tailored development pathway
- Fully flexible working arrangements to suit individuals
- 25 days' holiday entitlement plus an additional day of paid holiday on your birthday if this falls on a weekday
- Company bonus scheme
- Ability to sell or purchase leave
- Company pension scheme with 8% company contributions
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance, including option to extend to other family members
- Paid membership of two professional institutions / organisations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Longevity bonus
- Enhanced maternity / paternity allowance
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.