|Location: Oxfordshire||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Water & Waste Management||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 24 days ago|
ISA Technician needed for a well-known Utilities organisation based in Oxfordshire. who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded ISA Technician that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of inspecting & maintaining fault diagnoses' as well as testing installing, modifying & repairing.
The successful candidate would desirably be qualified to HNC level or otherwise will have City and Guilds Part 2 or NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) in an electrical subject and have a keen interest in being a ISA Technician. If you have an understanding of Wonderware and ClearSCADA that would be a plus!
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- 24 day's holidays
- Season ticket loans
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Voucher scheme - discount off major retail outlets
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the ISA Technician will include:
- Installing, modifying and commissioning new plant equipment to relevant standards and to diagnose and repair faults on systems and plants.
- Liaising and supervising contractors and suppliers where necessary.
- Delivering cost-effective improvements to assets and systems.
- Carrying out scheduled planned maintenance work in compliance with company procedures in order to minimize plant breakdowns.
What experience you need to be the successful ISA Technician:
- A good, practical understanding of operational plant and control systems is essential.
- Knowledge and experience working with relay logic and PLCs (Rockwell & Alan Bradley) which will include management and programming.
- The ability to read and fault find from circuit diagrams as well as have previous experience of inverter drives.
- Experience in the calibration and maintenance of front-line instrumentation.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an ISA Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.