|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: ILS Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Package
Key Skills: ILS, Integrated Logistic Support, Supportability, EAGLE LSAR, Vehicles, Mission Systems, Technical Publications, Defence, Logistics, Windchill, Reliability, Maintainability, Verification, Validation
An experienced ILS Engineer is required to join a globally renowned organisation in Bedfordshire.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an ILS Engineer?
- Analysing System Reliability and Maintainability data.
- Verification and validation of sub-contractor engineering data deliverables.
- Working across various disciplines to contribute to the production of quality support products including; FMECA's, maintenance schedules, technical publications, Production of technical reports to support analysis and derived maintenance.
- Using technical data to develop removal routes, and maintenance task instructions.
- Working in an ILS database (eagle) to input and manipulate data providing linked assets and integrated support products.
What are we looking for in our next Lead ILS Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- 3+ years' experience within a Logistics Environment
- Experience in the use of EAGLE LSAR or Similar package
- Experience with Windchill
- Prior Defence/MOD experience desirable
- Knowledge of UK Army Vehicle support infrastructure/maintenance/training all highly beneficial
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next ILS Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next ILS Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy