|Location: Dorset, S. W. England, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 10 days ago|
ILS Manager needed for a multinational Aerospace & Defence organisation based in Dorset who are looking to employ an experienced ILS Manager with an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of ILS (supportability analysis, AR&M analysis, planning and implementation of ISS), experience of working with the military, understanding of CLS and availability-based ISS, performance metrics and KPIs.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the ILS Manager will include:
- ILS for EW systems.
- ILS for potential customers of the equipment.
- ILS for bids and proposals at the company's Special Mission.
- Develop ILS processes to ensure that the relevant requirements and ILS KPIs are being achieved
- Perform detailed supportability analysis tasks.
- Perform detailed availability, reliability and maintainability analysis tasks, including Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA).
- Produce and maintain ILS Plans (Integrated Support Plan, ILS Statement of Work and ILS element plans).
- Produce and maintain ILS SOWs for subcontractors.
- Manage subcontractor ILS deliverables.
- Establish process for measuring and recording availability performance of equipment
- Liaise with the company's Special Mission technical publications, training, safety and environmental functions.
- Liaise with the company's Special Mission Technical Services organisation to establish In-Service Support (ISS) capability for the equipment.
- Work as part of fully integrated project team.
- Liaise with prime contractor and customer organisations.
- Manage handover of ISS tasks to Support Manager.
What you need to be the successful ILS Manager:
In order to be the successful ILS Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Extensive experience in all aspects of ILS (supportability analysis, AR&M analysis, planning and implementation of ISS).
- Understanding of CLS and availability-based ISS, performance metrics and KPIs
- Experience of airborne electronic equipment projects from both hardware and software viewpoint
- Experience of working with the military
- Experience of airworthiness requirements and regulations
- Experience within the defence industry or of working with defence contractors
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
Desirable experience is as follows:
- Experience of Electronic Warfare (EW) equipment would be beneficial
- Experience working to regulatory standards
- Experience in the military, particularly with aircraft and avionics equipment
- Experience of safety and environmental management
- Understanding of project lifecycle management process
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an ILS Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that all applicants moving forward for the ILS Manager position must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.