|Location: Central Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jack Pleon|
Information Assurance Engineer
6-month contract - inside IR35
Information Assurance Engineer needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced Information Assurance Engineer who will hold current SC Clearance and ideally come from a Military background with experience working in accordance to JSP440 or JSP604.
The successful candidate will provide specialist information security support across programmes and pursuits within the business and effective information security solutions for complex systems in both the vehicle and Air Defence domains.
What the role will entail:
- Providing documentation and evidence to support security approval and accreditation activities within the programme context.
- Identifying security risks within complex systems, products and solutions.
- Ensure that the security requirements are incorporated into the systems.
- Engaging with stakeholders.
- Develop programme plans and cost estimates.
What experience you need to be the successful Information Assurance Engineer:
- Knowledge and understanding of MoD, UK Government and international security standards, policies, guidance and legislation;
- Experience of security risk assessments, risk treatment plans, and accreditation document sets (SRA/SRS/SAD and/or RMADS);
- Previous experience of accrediting products in a military environment preferred;
- (ISC)2 membership with CISSP, SCCP, or CAP (Senior SIRA or Senior Architect) preferred or equivalent.
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.