|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Information Assurance Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Package
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Key Skills: Information Assurance, Security, MoD, Defence, CISSP, SCCP, CAP, Lifecycle, Risk Assessment, Solutions, Stakeholder
An experienced Information Assurance Engineer is required to play a pivotal role in providing specialist information security support across programmes and pursuits within the business, delivering effective information security solutions for varied complex systems.
So, what will you be doing as an Information Assurance Engineer?
- Engage with stakeholders in ensuring that the security solution is accreditable.
- Identifying of security risks within complex systems, products and solutions, ensuring that these risks are addressed.
- Ensuring all security requirements are incorporated into the systems as part of the overall systems engineering approach.
- Development of the accreditation document set to MoD standards, liaison with customers & technical authorities
- Perform and contribute to trade studies that impact information assurance
What are we looking for in our next Information Assurance Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a STEM discipline
- Knowledge and understanding of MoD & UK Government security standards, policies and legislation
- Experience in Security Risk Assessments & treatment plans
- Information Assurance experience across the whole development lifecycle
- Has an understanding of security validation & verification, testing and evaluation
- Holds membership with CISSP, SCCP or CAP
- Prior Defence or Aerospace sector experience is highly desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Information Assurance Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Information Assurance Engineer, hit that APPLY button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy