|Location: Bristol||Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Job Title: Information Security Consultant
Location: Multiple Locations - UK Wide
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 + Package
Key Skills: Information Security, Consultant, New Business, Risk, Information Assurance, JSP440, Defence, CISSP, CISM, CISA, MoD, Projects, Requirements, Management
An experienced Information Security Consultant is required to play a key role in and expanding team in delivering a growing portfolio of projects. You will be working on projects that frequently involve new and innovative technologies across enterprise systems and will sometimes work on client sites where assignments, which vary in nature and size, will be expected to contribute to managing project delivery and winning new business.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Information Security Consultant?
- Providing security advice and guidance to clients in respect of their existing systems, technical refresh plans and/or their latest projects;
- Writing, reviewing and supervising the development of system security policies and other documents to meet corporate or regulatory requirements;
- Identifying and establishing good security governance principles, procedures and documents appropriate to clients' business environments and priorities; and
- Identifying and assessing information and system security risks and producing appropriate risk management and remediation plans.
What are we looking for in our next Information Security Consultant?
- Experience of carrying out security risk assessment and management assignments in complex environments;
- Be able to show evidence of the delivery of Information Assurance core tasking using JSP 440 etc
- Hold appropriate qualifications, e.g. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) / Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) / Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or be able to demonstrate significant experience in this area
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Information Security Consultant, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Information Security Consultant, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.