|Location: Bristol||Salary: Bonus and Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Information Security Consultant.
Location can be based from Bristol, Surrey, Basingstoke, Plymouth, Glasgow.
Flexible Working is an option.
Salary dep on relevant experience.
Information Security Consultant
We are lookinfg for another Information Security Consultant to join our clients established team of information and system security professionals that work on both security-specific and multi-disciplinary assignments alongside the physical security, safety, systems and engineering colleagues within the business.
The role exists due to new client wins and is needed in order to deliver a growing portfolio of projects to a variety of diverse customers. The roles will suit qualified professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working on projects that frequently involve new and innovative technologies across enterprise systems.
This role is a perfect match for knowledgeable and conscientious individuals who are looking for a challenging role delivering real benefits to clients. You will work on assignments, which vary in nature and size, and you will be expected to contribute to managing project delivery and supporting Business Managers and their efforts to win new business.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing security advice and guidance to clients in respect of their existing systems, technical refresh plans and/or their latest projects;
- Writing, reviewing and supervising the development of system security policies and other documents to meet corporate or regulatory requirements;
- Identifying and establishing good security governance principles, procedures and documents appropriate to clients' business environments and priorities;
- Identifying and assessing information and system security risks and producing appropriate risk management and remediation plans.
- The ability to consider and propose innovative security solutions to complex customer security challenges
Essential experience for this role:
- Have experience of carrying out security risk assessment and management assignments in complex environments;
- Hold appropriate qualifications, e.g. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) / Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) / Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or be able to demonstrate significant experience in this area.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.