|Location: West Sussex||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Information Security Specialist (ISO 27001) | Permanent | Gatwick | £40,000 - £45,000
My client, a software business based in Surrey are looking for an Information Security Specialist. This role is permanent, will be paying up to £45,000 pa and will be home working initially.
The role will take responsibility for the maintenance and progression of ISO 27001 and raise informational security standards for the business.
Key responsibilities of the Information Security Specialist:
- Responsible for security activities across the business including ensuring that
o existing certified ISO27001 and equivalent standards are maintained and improved to add value and reduce risk to the business; external/internal audit programs are maintained
o relevant other accreditation/certification or equivalent is implemented, improved and maintained
o the profile of security performance is maintained with improvements driven across the group
- Maintain the Information Security strategy ensuring it is aligned to business objectives, risk appetite and the developing IT risk landscape.
- Proactively work with IT, Software, Facilities and HR teams to ensure Information Security Management objectives are met and maintained across all activities.
- To be responsible for your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and relevant EC directives.
- To work in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
Ideal Information Security Specialist's will display:
- Experience of implementing and managing information security management systems certified to ISO 27001 standards sufficient to carry out the above responsibilities and accountabilities
- Experience in managing an ISMS certified to ISO27001 for companies dealing with large databases and in-house software development.
- Thorough understanding and experience managing security and continuity of information security of IT systems, software development and physical/environmental and HR security including operating systems and networks
- Security architectures
This is an excellent opportunity for an Information Security Specialist to take the ISO 27001 standard forward, to work collaboratively with multiple departments to ensure that the information security of the business excels.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.