|Location: Frimley||Salary: £35000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Taylor|
Frimley - 3 days minimum onsite
£35,000 - £60,000 + additional benefits incl. 25 days holiday, share options, hybrid working
Infrastructure Engineer needed for an established engineering organisation in the Frimley area.
Positions are available from Junior - Principal level, with responsibilities and salaries offered being dependent on existing skills & experience.
What the role of the Infrastructure Engineer entails:
Some of the main duties of the Infrastructure Engineer will include:
- You'll be responsible for designing, analysing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing network security infrastructure and associated application components
- You'll configure and setup high threat gateways to protect mission critical infrastructure
- You'll design, setup and configure complex boundary protection
- You'll assist in the design of both physical and virtual environments including HLD's and LLD's
- You'll supervise the administration of systems and servers related to boundary protection to ensure availability of services
What experience you need to be the successful Infrastructure Engineer:
- Degree in engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with network protocols and concepts
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Good understanding of the service and software development lifecycle (including methodologies like Agile), associated reviews, policies, standards & governance processes
- Working knowledge of virtualisation tools and hypervisors, and Windows and Linux operating systems
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to undergo Security Clearance Background Checks that require you to be a UK resident and UK passport holder.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.