|Location: Workington||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
Inspector needed for a multi-disciplined manufacturer based in Workington who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Inspector that takes pride in their work and to provide an efficient and comprehensive quality control system
- 35 day's holiday inc BH
- Pension 6% ER and ER
- Monday to Friday - 36.5 hours
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Inspector will include:
- Undertakes inspection activities as required including production of associated reports and signing of paperwork ensures customer's specifications are adhered to.
- Calibrates and maintains inspection equipment for quality control and production use.
- Participate in team activities, utilising appropriate process, technical and engineering skills to achieve manufacturing, quality and service targets.
What experience you need to be the successful Inspector:
- CSWIP 3.1 or ICORR 2
- PCN Level 2 in MPI, DPI and UT preferred
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Inspector to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.