|Location: West Sussex||Salary: £37500 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tiernan Murray||Job Published: 12 days ago|
An Installation Manager is needed for a respected and highly reputable full-fibre broadband provider based in Sussex, the ideal Candidate will have experienbce within fibre installation, team management and leadership.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Installation Manager to join a busy organsiation and helping the installation team can meet demand in a growing business.
What the Installation Manager role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Installation Manager will include:
- Working with design and construction teams to ensure accurate property information is available to drive scheduling.
- Scheduling installations with customers, optimising engineer utilisation and customer service.
- Ensuring installations are completed safely and to a high standard.
- Management of escalations and operational issues.
- Ensuring the installations team can meet demand in a growing business.
What experience you need to be the successful Installation Manager:
- Experience of leading telecoms installation engineer teams
- Understanding of Fibre Technologies and installation techniques.
- Extensive managerial experience (People and Operational)
- Experience of managing rapid growth in field teams
- Highly competent at using IT systems to manage operations and support decision making.
- A sound knowledge of Health and Safety and ideally within a StreetWorks Environment
- Ability to remote manage teams across different regions
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Installation Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.