|Location: Buckinghamshire||Salary: Company Van|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Installation Engineers needed for a well-known full-fibre broadband provider, based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client is looking for experienced Installation Engineers to join their busy company. If you have experience within PIA Overhead (Openreach Poles) and PIA Lead-Ins (Openreach Ducts), we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate must have SA001 and SA002 accreditations, good energy, proactive and motivated to work in a dynamic and progressive organization as well as having a keen interest in installing fibre.
- Salary: £28,000 - £31,500 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Variable annual bonus based 5-15%
- Pension Plan
- Private health care
- Company Van
- Career Progression
What the Installation Engineers role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Installation Engineers will include:
- Working closely with the design team to survey build areas
- Ensuring the network is built for straightforward installations to customer premises
- Install Fibre to the premises
What experience you need to be the successful Installation Engineers:
- Installation and configuration of ONT (Optical Network termination) and Residential Gateway (Router)
- Fault finding ONT, RG and Wireless
- Fault finding on Fibre network
- Internal Cabling (Telephone, Ethernet or Fibre)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Installation Engineers to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.