|Location: Cambridgeshire||Salary: £35000 - £65000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Job Title: Intelligence & Imagery Analyst
Location: Cambridgeshire + Remote Working
Salary: £35,000 - £65,000 + Package
Key Skills: Intelligence Analysis, Imagery Analysis, Software, Radar, SAR, MoD, Defence, C4ISR
An experienced Intelligence & Imagery Analyst is required to play a key role in the development and growth of capability surrounding C4ISR. We are looking for specialists who have expertise in a number of areas including: intelligence analysis, Imagery analysis and Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR).
So, what will you be doing as an Intelligence & Imagery Analyst?
- Supporting research to develop cutting-edge tools and techniques, with the expectation that some of the work will be supporting projects based at MoD sites.
What are we looking for in our next Intelligence & Imagery Analyst?
- Hold an academic or professional track record (>3 years) at the cutting-edge of imagery analysis
- Have experience in creating novel software within development teams using modern software engineering approaches;
- Have accurate written and verbal communication with the ability to adapt your language to a wide range of audiences including customers, internal stakeholders and conferences;
- Be able to build trusted relationships and to rapidly establish a reputation for enthusiasm, delivery and reliability;
- Be confident working autonomously, and taking ownership of delivery; and
- Be willing to learn and work flexibly outside of your primary area of expertise.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Intelligence & Imagery Analyst, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Intelligence & Imagery Analyst, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.