|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: Benefits|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Rail & Infrastructure, Engineering, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
This role is within an established and successful Intelligent Mobility Team within a global consultancy. Your role will be to support the delivery of an expanding project portfolio in London.
You will support and provide technical, programme and procurement advice and design services to deliver solutions for transport systems that balance the needs of the economy, the environment and society in general.
You will have the chance to work with clients to advise them on all aspects of transport technology systems, from strategy and business through to design and operation.
Key areas of focus in this role are intelligent mobility, data analysis and integration, machine learning, ITS Architecture, real-time traveller data, smart ticketing, traffic control and smart motorways.
The position will involve business development and the provision of technical consultancy and strategic advice to clients.
- Support existing clients in London and futher enhance company profile with major clients in private and public sectors.
- Development of Data and Tools within the Intelligent Mobility strategy.
- Provide strategic advice and technical consultancy, in the areas of technology strategies and roadmaps, the research and development of technology solutions and data-oriented business models.
- Support bidding and business development activities for Intelligent mobility focusing on data consultancy activities.
- Contribute to, and help expand the Intelligent Mobility business pipeline
- Support bidding and business development activities
- Ensuring delivery to agreed timescales and budgets
- Proactive approach, delivery and adherence of Health & Safety needs at all times
- Degree educated in relevant discipline
- Chartered Member of relevant professional body (or working towards)
- Experience in consultancy or public sector
- Good knowledge of Intelligent Mobility data and tools, including Data analytics, Machine Learning, data integration and Data-oriented business models
- Project management experience
- Ability to understand complex issues and capture client requirements
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.