|Location: Chester, Cheshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 8 days ago|
The International Trade Compliance Officer post is a position that assumes responsibility for all aspects of international trade including the production of Import / Export / Domestic compliant documentation, On Site trade compliance training and our interface with the wider UK and international Global Trade Management Team.
Following induction, you will assume responsibility for all aspects of international trade including the production of Import / Export / Domestic compliant documentation, On Site trade compliance training and our interface with the wider UK and international Global Trade Management Team.
- Obtaining UK export licence's through registration or application and ensuring compliance with the companies UK export licenses
- Manage UK licenses and US authorisations usage and validity to ensure continued deliveries by the business
- Familiarity with the Department for International Trade (DIT) organization
- User knowledge of SPIRE, the Export Control Organisation's online export licensing system
- User knowledge in the production of Import Clearance instructions that meet HMR&C compliance requirements
- User knowledge in checking the SAD C88 and the Import Entry Acceptance Advice DTI-E2 for compliance
- Signature and approver for all Imports and Exports, tangible and intangible
- International Travel process control and approval
- Maintain and update domestic and international spread sheets of all UK export licences, US export authorisations and additional regulatory information
- User knowledge in the production of an Export Packing Note / Shipping Invoice that meets the applicable licence requirements
- User knowledge in checking the SAD Export Declaration and the Customs Entry Advice for compliance
- Process export, import and UK Customs transactions and associated ITC requirements
- Responsible for generating all shipping invoices and coordinating movements in/out of the UK with the designated freight forwarder/customs broker
- Responsible for generating all UK domestic shipping documentation, arranging shipping and coordinating movements
- Conduct visitor and supplier Denied Party Screening (DPS) transactions and support the review of potential questions where required
- Process and maintain DPS records for all current and new suppliers
- Responsible for maintaining local export and import communication and compliance records for the UK exports and imports
- Lead HMRC and Export Control Joint Unit (ECJU) audits of the facility
- Provide employees with international trade training
- Incorporate and integrate standards and processes to implement global export/import Command Media, any additional local country export/ import procedures and any relevant regional or local country ITC corporate topical manuals.
- Escalate for guidance/ instruction, any matter involving interpretation of regional and U.S. laws and regulations governing international trade activities to the NGUKL Regional Trade Compliance Official (RTCO).
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.