|Location: London||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Investment Analyst - Associate level
Negotiable Salary expected to be in the region of £55,000 - £60,000 + Discretionary Bonus
Investment Analyst required by a London based residential property lending platform are currently expanding and growing their loan book as well as their team. The Investment Analyst will be a fundamental part of their growth plans and will be offering the Analyst scope to develop and move up within the business.
The overall remit of the Investment Analyst will involve and focus on:
- analysing and regularly reviewing the loan book
- attending investor meetings,
- working closely with a team of originators
- play an integral part in the next stage of the firms growth
We are keen to speak with experienced Investment Analysts with the following profile:
- Strong academic background within a relevant field
- Property investment experience
- Ideally prior experience of working on residential strategies
- Confident modelling in Excel
- Confident putting together investor presentations using Powerpoint
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Investment Analyst to progress their career with an ambitious company who plan to grow their book from circa £250m to circa £500m. Get in touch right away to register your interest, or simply hit the apply button.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.