|Location: London||Salary: £45000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Package|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 4 days ago|
£45,000 - £65,000 + Discretionary Bonus and Excellent Benefits Package
Investment Analyst required by a globally integrated real estate and investment group based in London, to sit within a forward thinking, active, transactional investment team focusing on real estate deals as an Investment Analyst. As Investment Analyst you will be responsible for providing analysis and assistance with the execution of third party capital transactions and investment/acquisitions.
The main responsibilities of the Investment Analyst include:
- Analyse potential capital solutions structures to support the business need, including consideration of traditional sale, forward sale or funding, investment clubs or funds, asset acquisitions, development JVs, or other funding structures.
- Build and manage detailed investment models in support of potential transactions.
- Market Analysis & Research.
- Preparation of Investment and Strategy Papers.
- Assist with the transaction processes to execute preferred capital solutions.
- Provide analysis and support execution of M&A projects.
The required experience of the Investment Analyst is:
- Financial analysis experience gained within the Real Estate Investment sector including valuation and investment appraisal techniques essential.
- Familiarity with major real estate concepts.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines, managing multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) whilst retaining integrity and structure will be essential for this role.
- Proficient in Excel and can update and modify complex financial models.
- Competency with the use of PowerPoint that allows for quality drafting of presentation material.
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving skills including the presentation and communication of results.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.