|Location: London||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Package|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oliver Jones|
Investment Analyst/Associate (Real Estate), London
An exciting opportunity to a growing investment team as an Analyst/Associate.
Working on presentations and financial analysis, including:
- Performing comprehensive and in-depth real estate and market analysis
- Preparing presentations and other materials for investment committee
- Due diligence collection and review
- Preparing and developing acquisition models
- Collating trading and transaction comparables
- Research and analytics
The candidate must have an outstanding combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, personal motivation, and distinguished written and oral communication skills. The candidate will have a background and skillsets including:
- Microsoft office skills (Excel, Powerpoint etc.) advanced Excel modelling
- Strong academic record within a relevant field
- 1 to 3 years' experience depending on level hired
- Relevant employment background and demonstration of interest in real estate private equity
- Dedication to building a career in private equity with a focus on real estate
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment
On offer will be a competitive base salary and bonus package attached.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.