|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus Package, Share Options|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Investment Associate Real Estate Finance, London
Negotiable salary expected to be in the region of £50,000 - £70,000 + Bonus, Share Options etc
We are currently working with a real estate lending platform who are in growth mode and looking to recruit an experienced investment analyst to sit within the origination team.
We are looking to speak with individuals who are ambitious and entrepreneurial who thrive within a fast-paced environment.
The role will offer direct exposure to the full investment cycle, from sourcing, due diligence, fundraising, asset management and deal exit and scope to grow with the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing of new investment opportunities
- Initial screening of new opportunities
- Build/modify financial appraisals
- Undertake sensitivity and scenario analysis
- Undertake due diligence for new investment opportunities
- Prepare and present investment materials for investors
- Assist with structuring of investment opportunities to ensure the necessary risks are quantified and mitigated
- Formulate regular research reports on the UK real estate market
- Assist with asset management and oversight of live deals
- Identify any critical issues regarding asset performance
- Assist with financial monitoring of live deals and reforecasting of investor returns
- Assist with the overall strategy of the origination team
Skills, experience and education
- Undergraduate degree with a minimum 2:1
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in real estate lending, investment or advisory
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong financial modelling skills
What is on offer
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Share plan
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.