|Location: London||Salary: £90000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + Package|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 4 days ago|
£90,000 - £110,000 + Bonus and Package
Investment Manager required by globally integrated real estate and investment group, based in London. Sitting within the Capital Markets team as an Investment Manager you will be responsible for analysing and project managing third party capital transactions. The Investment Manager will be working across Development and Investment Management to identify and analyse business requirements and develop executable third party capital solutions that appropriately balance risk and reward for each party.
The main duties of the Investment Manager involve:-
- Identify, analyse and recommend optimal capital solutions structures to support the business, including consideration of traditional sale, forward sale or funding, investment clubs or funds, asset acquisitions, development JVs, or other funding structures.
- Work with business units and functional teams to define and document capital solutions structures.
- Interfacing with external stakeholders including Investors, Investment Banks, Finance and Legal Advisory firms and may also include potential investors and JV partners.
- Support transaction processes by providing project management to execute preferred capital solutions on the preparation of (sell side) or assessment of (buy side) marketing and due diligence material, negotiation and transaction execution.
- Keep abreast of investment market activity, including investor trends, structures, pricing and transactional activity.
- Prepare investment papers in support of approvals or bespoke strategic analysis.
- Lead analysis and support execution of M&A projects for the region. Identify and track targets and support the process to see opportunities though to execution.
The required experience of the Investment Manager is:-
- Experience within the real estate sector from an investment bank / agent, pension fund or private equity firm.
- In depth transactional and commercial experience, including transaction management / project management though still refining and developing transaction skills.
- Understanding of valuation and investment appraisal techniques essential including financial structures.
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving skills including the presentation and communication of result.
- Understanding of investor needs including typical investment structures preferred by investors.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.