|Location: Netherlands||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Telecoms Systems Engineer with Python experience to work on Automation, Configuration and Optimisation projects.
As part of an Agile team, you ensure the availability, continuity and necessary changes within the mobile networks domain.
- 3+ years experience with Python, Perl, Unix, SQL and scripting.
- Experience GSM / UMTS / LTE/ NR radio development related to Northbound interfaces for node (BTS) integration, and extension or major changes to a node (BTS, RNC, BSC) is a big plus.
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of full-stack Python, Perl, Unix, SQL and scripting.
- Knowledge of using Ericsson and Huawei OSS NBI interfaces is a plus
- Knowledge of Self Organizing Network solutions. Knowledge of Nokia/Huawei solutions is a plus.
- Knowledge of Bigdata solutions, modelling and machine learning is a plus.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.