|Location: Shoreham-by-Sea||Salary: £20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Walmisley|
IT Engineer - (Out of Hours - Nights and Weekends included)
Do you have experience working as an IT engineer, dealing with a range of support queries? Do you want to utilise your experience with Virtualisation including VLANs and Hyper-V? If you do then keep reading.
Currently recruiting IT engineers to join a large IT support organisation in the South of the UK. You will join a team of experienced IT engineers providing remote and telephone support for a variety of businesses. The role will provide telephone and remote support to external and internal users.
- Provide 1st line support to customers for Data, Telephony, and IT Services.
- Offering remote support or via the telephone dealing with 3rd line support issues and escalations.
- Assist 2nd line support engineers with tickets they cannot resolve, escalating where need be.
- Provide cover for the telephones should all first and second line staff be on other calls.
- Support all internal staff with IT issues.
- At least three years' experience in an IT support role.
- Managed Service Provider experience
- Experience with VLANs, Hyper V, VM Ware and other virtual technologies.
- Experience in Windows Server & Desktop OS, Exchange, Office 365 and other standard Microsoft packages.
- Experience in networking (firewalls, routers, switches, VPN, wireless).
- Experience with Cisco firewalls and switches.
- Experience with Mac OS X, Linux & Android.
- Office 365
- Azure / AWS
- Windows Server Backup
- Experience with SQL, VOIP, SANS.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation and be part of a large team of expert IT professionals.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.