|Location: Plymouth, Plymouth, England||Salary: £18000 - £23000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Walmisley||Job Published: 27 days ago|
IT Field Engineer, £18,000 - £23,000
Are you an IT Field Engineer living within the Plymouth area? Do you have experience supporting Microsoft Products including Windows 10, Servers and 365? If you answer yes to both then this role is for you.
We are recruiting for an IT Field Engineer to support a customer base which primarily include solutions from Microsoft, onsite at customer sites. As an IT Field Engineer you will need to have a strong focus on providing clients with a high level of service and keeping them informed of the status of support tickets.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Diagnose faults, support, install, and maintain the following Microsoft Products:
Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Windows 10, Office 2010/2013/2016/2019, Microsoft 365.
- Support for the following features, services and roles: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, RDS, IIS, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, OneDrive.
- Install, update and support anti-virus solutions.
- Ongoing communication with customers regarding support requests.
- Install and configure routers, firewalls, servers, PC's and Printers.
- Diagnose and repair network faults.
- Install and configure remote access/VPN solutions.
- Ensure your tickets are kept up-to-date with accurate information and relevant time entries.
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- Adhere to data protection act.
- Focus on maintaining effective customer service.
- Windows Server experience 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Acknowledge and appreciate each team member's contributions.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify their needs and evaluate alternative business solutions in accordance with organisational objectives.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Manage customer expectations effectively.
- Mentor those with less experience through formal and informal channels.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
The successful applicant for this role will benefit from Paid social events, employee assistance programme, a company vehicle and a mobile phone. Ideal for someone keen on making a mark in an IT Field Engineer role.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.