|Location: Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex||Salary: £26000 - £34000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Walmisley|
Are you looking for a role where you can be on the road, dealing with multiple clients? Would you like to join an organisation that lead the way in the IT support field? If yes, then I have a Field Engineer role open with an IT Support company in the Sussex area. You will join a team of IT engineers providing onsite support and installations for a range of customers in the UK. This will include project management, troubleshooting and installations
- Provide onsite installation services and support for a wide-ranging set of IT infrastructures.
- Be an escalation point for the helpdesk when required.
- Offer assistance on larger installations and projects for senior engineers.
- Experience in Windows Server & Desktop OS, Exchange, Office 365 and other standard Microsoft packages.
- At least one years' experience in an IT support role or similar.
- Experience with Mac OS X, Linux & Android.
- Experience with VLANs, Hyper V, VM Ware and other virtual technologies.
- Experience with Cisco firewalls and switches.
- Experience with data cabling & physical hardware installation.
- Experience with SQL, VOIP, SANS.
- Must hold a full valid UK driving license.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to be flexible, as you may be required to start early / finish late, or stayover, on some larger projects.
- Some experience in networking (firewalls, routers, switches, VPN, wireless).
- Be adaptable to change in processes
This will be a great opportunity for an existing Field Engineer, or IT Support engineer to further their MSP experience and work with a leading organisation.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.