|Location: Dorset||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: IT, Infrastructure Engineer, Support, LAN, WAN, Networks, Server, Exchange, Virtualisation, Firewall, Active Directory, Troubleshooting, Azure, O365, PowerShell, DNS
An experienced Infrastructure Engineer is required to play a key role in supporting the IT Infrastructure, Servers, LAN & WAN Networks and Virtualisation. You will be working within the group IT and support teams supporting existing and new services.
So, what will you be doing as an Infrastructure Engineer?
- To ensure that the Head of IT is kept informed of progress and in particular are told of major problems and/or issues in a timely manner
- Responsibility for supporting and maintaining the company's IT systems
- To be pro-active in suggesting and proposing new technologies to support the businesses.
- Identify on-going improvements to existing business systems.
- Project experience - managed or played a major role in large projects
- Administration of key IT services
- Work collaboratively with team members and support functions to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Proactively monitor IT services
- Take ownership, investigate and resolve escalated tickets
What are we looking for in our next Infrastructure Engineer?
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- ITIL experience
- Microsoft Active Directory Services and associated technologies -GPOs/PowerShell/DNS/DHCP
- Firewall, VPN, WAN, LAN configuration
- Virtualization Technologies
- Storage technologies including NAS, SANs and mirrored storage
- Automated Windows Server patching
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- MS Exchange 2010 / 2013 management and migration
- Experience of all aspects of an Office 365 migration from on-premises Exchange
- Exchange Online, SharePoint, Skype, Identity management, Azure AD Connect, SSO, MFA, OneDrive, Teams
- Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting experience in a hybrid environment
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Infrastructure Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Infrastructure Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.