|Location: Suffolk, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
IT Infrastructure Engineer
My client based in Suffolk are recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Engineer who is technically sound with VMWare / Citrix.
IT Infrastructure Engineer Benefits
- Private medical cover
- Pension matching scheme
- Discount on selected retailers and gyms
- Voluntary benefits such as; cycle to work, child care vouchers
IT Infrastructure Engineer Responsibilities
- Provision of software engineering expertise to change projects.
- Scoping, Implementing and Transition of change projects.
- Deliver customer and stakeholder management to all those with an interest in change projects.
- Research solutions through internal and external knowledge base as needed.
- Liaise with business, vendors and other IT personnel for the progression of change works.
- Escalate issues with accurate documentation to suitable technical expert or vendor, when required.
- Record, track, and document the incident-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken, through to final deployment of change works.
- Create & Maintain Knowledge articles for use by technicians and customers.
- Provide suggestions for continual improvement.
- Analysis of change works to develop an organisational knowledge base.
- Analysis of performance and capacity trends to provide time-frame estimates.
IT Infrastructure Engineer Skills & Experiences
Some, or all, of the below:
- General VMware Virtual Center knowledge and experience
- General Citrix XenApp knowledge and experience
- General Active Directory Domain Services knowledge and experience
- General Office 365 administration knowledge and experience
- General SCCM administration knowledge and experience
- General SolarWinds administration knowledge and experience
- General Exchange Online administration knowledge and experience
- General SQL administration knowledge and experience
- General Synology knowledge and experience
- General Networking knowledge and experience, including firewall and VPN
- General VMware ESXi server knowledge and experience
- General IT Security knowledge and experience
- General DFS knowledge and experience
- General McAfee EPO knowledge and experience
- General SharePoint knowledge and experience
- General Active Directory Federated Services knowledge and experience
- General Evision/Dynamcis NAV knowledge and experience
- Service related focus with the ability to place yourself in the position of the customer to understand their concerns and issues