|Location: Pulborough, West Sussex||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Life Cover|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Pulborough, West Sussex
IT manager is needed for a multinational organisation based in Pulborough who are looking to employ an experienced IT Manager with an in-depth knowledge of all Microsoft Windows Enterprise technologies including Windows OS, Windows Server, Office 365, SharePoint, SQL Server
The successful IT Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Death in Service Cover
Some of the main duties of the IT Manager will include:
* Maintain, manage and develop all aspects of the IT infrastructure for the UK in conjunction with and approved by Corporate IT.
* Ensuring the local and corporate management teams are kept appraised of potential weaknesses or threats to security within the IT Infrastructure in the UK.
* The selection, purchase, installation and maintenance of corporate approved computer, storage, networking, backup, and security hardware.
* Manage the development, administration and upgrade of all Microsoft and corporate approved third party software applications.
* Maintain backup and recovery solutions with weekly verification and validation and follow Corporate data backup requirements.
* Provide helpdesk services including day-to-day support for all IT related queries and issues and provide support where required.
* Ensure all Hardware and Software is asset managed and all software licensing is legally compliant.
* Manage all printers and peripherals and ensure consumables are available at all times.
* Manage and maintain VMWare server infrastructure and Dell Compellent SAN for the UK in conjunction with and approved by Corporate IT.
What you need to be the successful IT Manager:
* All Microsoft Windows Enterprise technologies including Windows OS, Windows Server, Office 365, SharePoint, SQL Server
* Third party Software Systems, Citrix, Heat service desk, Websense, VMware.
* Hardware solutions including SAN, Server, Desktop, Laptop, VOIP, Avaya Phone Systems, Cisco and Aruba Switches, Firewalls, and enterprise WiFi.
* Experience of procedure, documentation, systems analysis, information system development and deployment.
* Knowledge of ISO9001 Quality & ISO14001 Environmental requirements.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a IT Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!