|Location: Brighton, Brighton and Hove, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
IT Product Analyst
Brighton, East Sussex & Flexible home working
IT Product Analyst needed for a leading organisation based in Brighton, East Sussex, who are looking to employ an experienced IT Product Analyst to support the application change cycle, with an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Cloud solutions and tools including Office365, Azure and Power Platform
The successful IT Product Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
* 25 day's annual holiday
* Pension Plan
* Life Cover
* Career Progression
* Flexible working from home
Some of the main duties of the IT Product Analyst will include:
* To support the application change cycle
* Host workshops and liaise with relevant stakeholders on scope control and requirements management, to ensure all necessary details to design a solution have been captured
* Maintaining a functional and non-functional requirements library
* Responsible for requirements gathering, documenting data flow analysis and field capture in a well-structured manner to ensure they can be effectively communicated, articulated and clearly understood by stakeholder of both IT and the wider business
* Proactively facilitate the definition of user requirements, conduct gap analysis, prepare the requirement package (e.g. Business Requirement Specification, User Story Mapping, Process Map, Screen Mockups, Requirement Traceability Matrix, etc.)
* Define and document detailed solutions in a well-structured manner, to ensure that they can be effectively communicated, articulated, and clearly understood by stakeholders of both IT and the wider business. This will include Data Flows, Screen Mock ups, Use cases etc.
* Build strong working relationships with project teams, stakeholders and external parties to ensure effective collaboration, communication and subject matter expert input.
* Liaise with Testing Team to ensure robust functional and non-functional testing prior to release and support the business testing processes
* Plan post implementation support processes and assist in transfer to business as usual.
* Supporting product related projects and acting as a SME
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a IT Product Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.