|Location: Shoreham-by-Sea||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Walmisley||Job Published: 18 days ago|
IT Technical Project Manager £28,000 - £35,000
If you have experience within an MSP environment, both as an engineer and working with projects then I have a role for you. Recruiting for an IT Technical Project Manager to join the projects team within the IT department of my successful client. The main purpose of the role will be to lead the project management and support delivery planned projects.
- Manage stakeholders within customers businesses and inhouse to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Work closely with other teams (service desk, installations, and telecoms project management) to ensure exceptional quality of project delivery with minimal disruption
- Manage project risks and mitigate where possible
- Produce and own project documentation (statement of works, change log etc)
- Providing pre & post support for IT Projects that you are responsible for
- Assisting delivery engineers onsite with remote troubleshooting, config changes etc
- Ensure documentation and handover to BAU for projects is
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the project process
- Work with Account Managers & BDM's to provide solution design and technical scoping
- Where required, attend customer meetings for pre-sales & project meetings
- At least three years experience in an IT Support role
- Experience with Windows Server & Desktop OS, Office 365, Virtualisation & Networking
- Experience with delivering IT projects (server migrations/deployments, email migrations/deployments)
- Experience with Cisco Firewalls and Switches
- Experience with SQL, VOIP & SANS
- Excellent organisation skills with a great attention to detail
- Excellent communication (in person and telephone) skills
- Able to manage a varying workload and prioritise your work based on urgency
This suits someone ready to join a growing telecoms and IT powerhouse who look to bring in the very best technical staff within their field.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.