|Location: Worthing||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
My client based in Worthing, are looking for a Project manager. This will be for a slightly more junior person with around 2 years experience.
Main Responsibilities of the Project Manager
Some of the key responsibilities for this role are:
- Develop and implement eCommerce technology strategies to meet short and long-term business objectives
- Act as the bridge between the Group and the offshore development team to ensure business requirements are fully understood
- Ensure projects are delivered within budget and within timescales
- Develop and implement strategic business initiatives
- Take responsibility for aspects of eCommerce / IT development within a product area / workstream
- Take responsibility for mobile development and delivery in conjunction with external partners
- Manage new development requests in a timely manner, and work with those raising requests to create FRS documents, specifications and project plans
- Manage offshore development resources effectively and maintain roadmap for product area
- Contribute to maintenance of positive relationships with third party suppliers
- Understand and maintain standards of technical architecture, data compliance and IT / business risk
For more information, please apply now.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.