|Location: Glasgow||Salary: £30000 - £60000 per annum + OTE - 60000|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 8 days ago|
IT Sales Executive
IT Sales Executive required to assist with the growth of an established IT Services company based in Glasgow delivering a complete portfolio of IT solutions to support their customer's operations across the UK and throughout the globe. The IT Sales Executive will focus on the development of existing accounts and generation of business by way of prospect new accounts, generate interest, qualify, develop and close new business. You will work on growing sales opportunities generated from marketing activities, and generate sales opportunities independently through leads, market research, and networking.
The successful IT Sales Executive will be able to demonstrate their excellent ability to build long term professional relationships, enjoy an attractive OTE package with the flexibility of working remotely, visiting the office when required.
IT Sales Executive responsibilities include:
- Manage new leads, produce proposals, arrange meetings, liaise with technical team.
- Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned to the territory.
- Operate independently and effectively manage the sales cycle from opportunity identification through close.
- Provide accurate sales opportunity pipelines on a monthly basis.
- Work with clients and colleagues to create corporate proposals that include IT service solutions to meet the clients' requirements.
- Work with existing business development managers to help research accounts, identify key points of contact and generate interest in products and services
- Maintain clear business understanding of how existing customers are impacted by using company solutions.
The required experience of the IT Sales executive role is:
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Having a background in Digital Marketing Experience is desirable
- Experience in the IT/Technology sector, preferably in managed service industry.
- The ability to work effectively with people in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and drive results monthly.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Sales Executive to progress their career with a progressive company at the heart of the "cloud revolution". Hit the apply button know or get in touch right away to register your interest.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.