|Location: Epsom, Surrey||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 14 days ago|
IT Service Delivery Manager
My financial services client based in Surrey are recruiting for an IT Service Delivery Manager with 3 years commercial experience within 3rd Line Support with experience of Azure / Windows 10 / Windows Server 2012 / 2016 / VMware & Hyper-V / Exchange 2013 / VLAN / Cisco / VOIP and 1 years' experience of managing an IT technical team
Azure is very important and must have good to very good knowledge of administering and configuring all the main aspects of an Azure 365 tenancy in a company that utilises Dynamics, SharePoint, Office, Security, Intune & Teams as well as Hybrid Active Directory synchronisation
As an IT Service Delivery Manager, you will receive the following benefits:
- 22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holiday (Holidays increase to 27, 1 additional day per year worked)
- Healthy contributed pension
- Access to a number of financial based products
- Dress down Friday
IT Service Delivery Manager Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Head of IT Service Delivery and managing 2nd line / 3rd line technical team.
- In liaison with the Head of IT Service Delivery, oversee and planning of general IT support to users, system housekeeping and security related task as advised, upkeep of infrastructure and services as required in accordance with established procedures.
- In liaison with the Head of IT Service Delivery design, plan, undertake tasks & advise where necessary on technical projects for both internal IT and group projects. Where necessary be seconded to specific projects.
- In liaison with the Head of IT Service Delivery ensure the procurement of Hardware & Software and the maintenance of relevant records are undertaken.
- In liaison with the Manager IT Service Delivery Operational Services, ensure that effective support is provided to the 2nd and 1st line Technicians in resolving BAU issues as required.
- Maintenance of systems established to record and control effectively the movement, location and usage of Group computer equipment and Software taking account of relevant legislations as it affects such equipment.
- Establishment, conduct and review of systems to ensure continuity of service and support for system in use by the group.
- Provision of IT services to users in accordance with agreed standards.
- In liaison with the Head of IT Service Delivery & Manager IT Service Delivery Operational Services, the periodic testing and maintenance of computer contingency plans designed for use in emergency,
- In liaison with the Head of IT Service Delivery, undertake where necessary due diligence of IT suppliers to the group.
- Develop where necessary processes and procedures for 2nd & 3rd line support provision of Group helpdesk facilities to assist users in the resolution of resolution of incidents, queries and problems.
- Undertake establishment, maintenance and documentation of the Departmental Procedure Manual and any other relevant manuals as required.
- Liaise with external suppliers and maintain business relationships with third parties as required. Undertake establishment, maintenance and documentation of systems to control effectively any relevant expenditure budgets.
- Undertake any other related tasks requested by the Head of IT Service Delivery or his/her line superiors.
IT Service Delivery Manager Essential Skills
- Minimum 1 years' experience managing/supervising an IT technical team
- 3+ years' as a 3rd line support technician
- Microsoft Azure & Office 365 deployments
- Good to very good knowledge of administering and configuring all the main aspects of an Azure 365 tenancy in a company that utilises Dynamics, SharePoint, Office, Security, Intune & Teams as well as Hybrid Active Directory synchronisation
- Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012/2016 (multiple versions) advance planning and trouble shooting
- Experience with Help Desk technology and managing workflow
- Understanding of network topology VLAN's, Segmentation etc. (experience of working with Cisco switches and firewalls)
- Experience with managing software licensing.
- Knowledge of supporting and maintain a VOIP telephony system.
- Working as part of a project team.
- Experience with Virtualisation technology e.g. VMware & Hyper-V.
- Exchange 2013 and newer
- ADFS and or PTA
IT Service Delivery Manager Desirable Skills
- Microsoft qualification
- VMware qualification
- ITIL Practitioner
- IT specific degree
- Understanding of IT Security concepts, patching, system hardening & A/V.
- Solution architecture experience/exposure
- 3rd party supplier management
- Undertaking due diligence on IT suppliers
- Snow Licencing Manager
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Teams
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.