|Location: Crawley||Salary: £45000 - £48000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 12 days ago|
IT Solutions Engineer - Global Marketing Technology
This role is responsible for acting as the technical solutions expert in the wider marketing function around my clients portfolio. Working closely with R&D and other functions, the role will require end to end solution creation for my clients current software portfolio and support the hardware elements of the portfolio. The software/IT engineer will have to work in the business to identify the need as well as creating a product that can be deployed for marketing. The goal is to showcase the portfolio of my client in the most applicable manner for the business need.
The role requires working with multiple stakeholders across the organization, especially product supply center, to create and provide demonstration products that help showcase my clients products inline with marketing needs. As the technical expert, the role ensures that systems are built and shared globally based on a marketing plan delivered from the business line into global marketing group.
The role ensures that new technology is adopted in building and maintaining platforms that are of product grade regardless of being a demonstration tool.
- Define, Develop and implement novel and innovative marketing technology platforms/solutions (based on production-grade products or fully bespoke solutions) as required to showcase my clients technical offering for various environments including remote access, exhibitions, events and customer centers
- Create, maintain and execute a roadmap for the marketing technology platforms
- Own the end-to-end "marketing technology solutions creation" process from idea/concept to delivery of a full solution ready to be deployed. Thorough project management as well as professional solution/product document are essential.
- Act as main point of contact / escalation point for deployment & troubleshooting
- Provide detailed feedback to the development teams as needed
- Ability to support networking of complex systems
- Lifecycle activities: Maintain, Service and end-of-life existing fleet of systems/solutions as required. Schedule and perform the required changes (installations, upgrades, downgrades, removals) to virtual systems and supporting databases to maximise system availability
- Full responsibility for the demo systems servers farm-(a self-serve platform for global teams)
- Manage the departmental assets supporting the test infrastructure, including Software Test Benches, Virtual PC hosts, ancillary PC systems (e.g. Offline Monaco workstations)
- Establish & maintain strong working relationships with my clients IT, Software development teams and software automation teams to facilitate rapid and accurate deployment of software test hosts and related infrastructure
- Prepare equipment/solutions support in line with global and regional marketing plans including ensuring shipment, compliance and audit
- Maintain quality compliance and documentation via the official document control systems
- Ensure programs are delivered within the requirements and on time, within budget and supports the business goals.
- Maintain demonstration equipment quality and excellence in line with the product lifecycle
- Stay on top of industry best practices and competitor activity to ensure that my client delivers game-changing ideas and solutions.
- Provide local onsite support as required
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies -
- Service mindset - so reaching out to people, keeping them informed of progress and sharing expertise
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with non technical stakeholders.
- Leading innovation projects with multiple, non-tech stakeholder
- Appropriate technical support software
- Experience in Windows 10-windows server 2012 R2-2016 and 2019.
- Experience in Vmware and Virtual Box
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud services and solutions
- Excellent PC and networking technical skills
- Proven talent for troubleshooting problems within all aspects of IT environment
- Experience providing technical support on Elekta software and associated third-party equipment
- Ability to work independently and effectively interact with colleagues in other departments, business areas and regions
- Experience in Microsoft office 365 is a must
- Must be able to travel internationally
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.