|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £191 - £25000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
IT Support Administrator
East Grinstead, West Sussex
Reporting into the IT Director, the successful candidate will have responsible to co-ordinate systems support queries between in-house users and an external systems support partner.
Primary Role Requirements
- Raise support issues and manage the day to day relationship with the external systems support partner.
- Provide prompt and courteous support to end users.
- Co-ordinate support for a network of home workers.
- Periodic onsite visits to home works to confirm work space suitability.
- Collate and distribute periodic reports on support tickets.
- Assist in resolution of any system issues
- Drive and support the delivery of agreed targets, working with colleagues to achieve company goals
- Previous relevant experience in providing internal 1st line support
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Good communication skills
- Excellent understanding and application of English language both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and an outgoing, approachable personality
- Ability to demonstrate accountability and ownership
- Ability to work in a busy and pressured environment
- Hardworking and able to learn quickly new procedures and business disciplines
- Flexible approach to team work as well as self-starter able to work on own
- Strong team ethic, providing assistance when colleagues absent
- Willingness to work flexible hours with evening and weekend/bank holiday shifts
All necessary training on systems will be provided by internal staff and external service providers.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.