|Location: Sandbach, Cheshire||Salary: £17000 - £24000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Amar Jawaid|
IT Technician (Educational Sector)
£17,000 - £24,000
IT Technician needed for the Educational Sector based in Cheshire East who are looking to employ an experienced IT Technician.
The successful IT Technician will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- On-site Car Parking
- 23 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Christmas period free
- 1 additional day per year after 2 years of service up to a maximum of 26.
- Career development/progression opportunities
Some of the main duties of the IT Technician will include:
- Maintaining the school's network
- Installing new software and upgrading existing applications
- Providing technical support for teachers and pupils
- Running diagnostics
- Maintaining and developing the school's website and intranet
- Maintaining hardware peripherals (e.g. scanners, printers, external drives)
- Purchasing kit
- Ensuring internet systems are safe and offer full child protection
- Training teachers and students/Shadowing apprentices
- Liaising with suppliers on maintenance or licensing deal
In order to be the successful IT Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Servers and core components
- Basic Networking knowledge.
- DHCP, DNS
- PC diagnostic Skills
- Windows Server and Desktop operating systems.
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Firewall and Filtering
- Desktop Deployment (WDS, MDT, SCCM)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note: successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.