|Location: City of Manchester||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 14 days ago|
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Java Developer will include:
As a Full Stack Java Developer, you are part of a diverse growing software development team within a leading internationally advanced technology solution provider, working with varied customers in a diverse number of sectors (e.g., Manufacturing and Retail).
The role is predominantly to develop and support some of our key customer applications, as well as any in house development required. The Java Developer role will be part of our innovation strategy to grow experienced development team.
- Working as a member of a small team, developing and testing on various projects, enhancements and any fixes required.
- Be involved in analysis and design discussions and producing Functional / Technical specifications for new project work.
- Gaining business process knowledge relating to the customer applications being maintained as well as liaising with customer contacts directly.
- Working with the team on any day-to-day issues raised by customers.
- Any other duties as needed or required by the business. Such other relevant duties may be assigned by the Manager in agreement with you. Such agreement should not be unreasonably withheld.
- Full Stack Developer
- Java / J2EE Version 8 Onwards
- Web Services (both Soap & Rest)
- Hibernate Framework
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate a high level of independent judgment and initiative
- Be totally self-motivated and self-managed
- Handle confidential information in a professional manner
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Java Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.