|Location: England||Salary: Up to £339 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 30 days ago|
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Liaises with partners and customers to capture & drive user interface requirements and translates these into mock-ups/prototypes and implements in code.
- Works with third parties to integrate external components into existing applications.
- Designs and implements new features and bug-fixes.
- Perform unit and end-to-end testing of application code as well as execution of implementation activities.
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, builds, maintains, and modifies computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk.
- User Experience - Extensive knowledge of designing user interfaces and user experiences. Creating mock-ups/prototypes and implementing visual designs as code.
- Self-Starter - Proven ability to take ownership of demonstrable functionality from receiving requirements, development, unit test writing through implementation with a high attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- React - Experience designing, developing and maintaining React applications.
- Agile - Experience as a member of an Agile development team; actively participating in ceremonies to refine requirements, demonstrate functionality, and provide process improvements
- DevOps - Experience configuring and troubleshooting build and development environments and tools, including experience with Jenkins, Git, and Groovy, or similar tools
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.